Tuesday, 07/03/2017, 16:10
1. Ngo Hai Tan, Doan Thi Loan, Dao T.Khoa, J. Margueron, Mean-field study of hot β-stable protoneutron star matter: Impact of the symmetry energy and nucleon effective mass, Physical Review C 93, 035806 (2016).
2. Dao T. Khoa, Nguyen Hoang Phuc, Doan Thi Loan, and Bui Minh Loc, Nuclear mean field and double-folding model of the nucleus-nucleus optical potential, Physical Review C 94, 034612 (2016).
Tuesday, 23/02/2016, 15:58
1. T. Hashimoto, A.M. Krumbholz, P.von Neumann, A. Tamii, P.G. Reinhard, T. Adachi, N.T.Khai, A. Krugmann, D. Martin, H. Hatanaka, C. Iwamoto, et al., “Dople polarization of 120Sn and nuclear energy density functionals”, Physical Review C 92, 031305 (R) (2015).
Friday, 09/01/2015, 10:15
1) Bui Minh Loc, Dao T. Khoa, and R. G. T. Zegers “Charge-exchange scattering to the isobaric analog state at medium energies as a probe of the neutron skin”, Phys. Rev. C 89 (2014) 024317...
Thursday, 28/08/2014, 13:24
1. D.C. Cuong, D.T. Khoa, Y. Kanada-Enyo, “Folding model analysis of the inelastic alpha+12C scattering at medium energies…”, Physical Review C (in press).
2. N.V. Hiep, P.T. Nhung, P. Darriulat, P.N. Diep, P.T. Anh, P.N. Dong, D.T. Hoai, N.T. Thao “Radio Observation of Solar-Activity-Related mHz Oscillations”, Solar Physics, 1-12
3. B.D.Dung, T.V Giap, T. Kovács, L.D. Cuong, N.H. Quyet, “Indoor Radon Concentration Measurements at the Locations of the First Nuclear Power Plants of Vietnam”, Rom. Journ. Phys., Vol. 58, Supplement, P. S108–S114, Bucharest, 2013
Thursday, 28/08/2014, 13:57
1. J. Abraham et al. (Auger Collaboration), Search for signatures of magnetically-induced alignment in the arrival directions measured by the Pierre Auger Observatory, Astroparticle Physics 35 (2012) 354.
2. D.T. Hoai et al., Simulation of proton-induced and iron-induced extensive air showers at extreme energies, Astroparticle Physics, Astroparticle Physics 36 (2012), pp. 137-145.
3. R. P. DeVito, Dao T. Khoa, Sam M. Austin, U. E. P. Berg, Bui Minh Loc, “Neutron scattering from 208Pb at 30.4 and 40 MeV...”, Phys. Rev. C85 (2012) 024619.