Thursday, 04/06/2020, 09:48
1. R. Taniuchi, L.X. Chung et al., “78Ni revealed as a doubly magic stronghold against nuclear deformation”, Nature 569 (2019) 53.
2. S. Chen, [...], L.X. Chung, B. D. Linh et al., “Quasifree Neutron Knockout from 54Ca Corroborates Arising N = 34 Neutron Magic Number”, Physical Review Letters 123, 142501 (2019).
Wednesday, 02/01/2019, 10:30
Q.V. Phan, H.J. Kim, G. Rooh, S.H. Kim. Tl2ZrCl6 crystal: Efficient scintillator for X- and γ-ray spectroscopies. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 766, 25 October 2018, Pages 326-330
Tuesday, 16/01/2018, 16:28
1. Nancy Paul, L. X. Chung, B. D. Linh, et al. “Are There Signatures of Harmonic Oscillator Shell Gaps Far from Stability? –First Spectroscopy of 110Zr” Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 032501 (2017).
2. F. Flavigny, et al., L.X. Chung, B. D. Linh. “Shape Evolution in Neutron-rich Krypton Isotopes beyond N = 60: First spectroscopy of 98,100Kr” Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 242501 (2017).
3. L. Olivier, L. X. Chung et al. “Persistence of the Z=28 Shell Gap Around 78Ni: First Spectroscopy of 79Cu”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 192501 (2017).
Tuesday, 07/03/2017, 16:10
1. Ngo Hai Tan, Doan Thi Loan, Dao T.Khoa, J. Margueron, Mean-field study of hot β-stable protoneutron star matter: Impact of the symmetry energy and nucleon effective mass, Physical Review C 93, 035806 (2016).
2. Dao T. Khoa, Nguyen Hoang Phuc, Doan Thi Loan, and Bui Minh Loc, Nuclear mean field and double-folding model of the nucleus-nucleus optical potential, Physical Review C 94, 034612 (2016).
Tuesday, 23/02/2016, 15:58
1. T. Hashimoto, A.M. Krumbholz, P.von Neumann, A. Tamii, P.G. Reinhard, T. Adachi, N.T.Khai, A. Krugmann, D. Martin, H. Hatanaka, C. Iwamoto, et al., “Dople polarization of 120Sn and nuclear energy density functionals”, Physical Review C 92, 031305 (R) (2015).
Friday, 09/01/2015, 10:15
1) Bui Minh Loc, Dao T. Khoa, and R. G. T. Zegers “Charge-exchange scattering to the isobaric analog state at medium energies as a probe of the neutron skin”, Phys. Rev. C 89 (2014) 024317...
Thursday, 28/08/2014, 13:24
1. D.C. Cuong, D.T. Khoa, Y. Kanada-Enyo, “Folding model analysis of the inelastic alpha+12C scattering at medium energies…”, Physical Review C (in press).
2. N.V. Hiep, P.T. Nhung, P. Darriulat, P.N. Diep, P.T. Anh, P.N. Dong, D.T. Hoai, N.T. Thao “Radio Observation of Solar-Activity-Related mHz Oscillations”, Solar Physics, 1-12
3. B.D.Dung, T.V Giap, T. Kovács, L.D. Cuong, N.H. Quyet, “Indoor Radon Concentration Measurements at the Locations of the First Nuclear Power Plants of Vietnam”, Rom. Journ. Phys., Vol. 58, Supplement, P. S108–S114, Bucharest, 2013
Thursday, 28/08/2014, 13:57
1. J. Abraham et al. (Auger Collaboration), Search for signatures of magnetically-induced alignment in the arrival directions measured by the Pierre Auger Observatory, Astroparticle Physics 35 (2012) 354.
2. D.T. Hoai et al., Simulation of proton-induced and iron-induced extensive air showers at extreme energies, Astroparticle Physics, Astroparticle Physics 36 (2012), pp. 137-145.
3. R. P. DeVito, Dao T. Khoa, Sam M. Austin, U. E. P. Berg, Bui Minh Loc, “Neutron scattering from 208Pb at 30.4 and 40 MeV...”, Phys. Rev. C85 (2012) 024619.