Monday, 26/12/2022, 15:28
L.T. Anh, et al., Implementation of a Geant4-based code using low-energy gamma-nuclear final state model for photonuclear studies, Nuclear Instrument Methods A 1027 (2022) 166285. (ISI);
Pham Nhu Viet Ha, Donny Hartanto, Thanh Mai Vu, Vinh Thanh Tran, Viet Phu Tran, An improved analysis of the OECD/NRC PWR MOX/UO2 core transient benchmark with PARCS/Serpent, Annals of Nuclear Energy 168 (2022) 108922. (ISI)
Tuesday, 18/01/2022, 00:00
1. Nguyen Hoang Phuc, Dao T. Khoa,Nguyen Tri Toan Phuc. Elastic α transfer in the 16O+12C scattering and its impact on the nuclear rainbow. The European Physical Journal A (2021) 57:7. (ISI)
2. Nguyen Hoang Phuc, Dao T. Khoa,Nguyen Tri Toan Phuc, Do Cong Cuong. Suppression of the nuclear rainbow in the inelastic nucleus-nucleus scattering. The European Physical Journal A (2021) 57:75. (ISI)
Friday, 18/11/2022, 11:50
1. Y.L. Sun, …, L.X. Chung, B.D. Linh, et al., “Restoration of the natural E(1/2+1 ) - E(3/2+1 ) energy splitting in odd-K isotopes towards N = 40”, Physics Letters B 802, 135215 (2020). (ISI)
2. C. Lizarazo, …, L.X. Chung, B.D. Linh, et al., “Metastable States of 92,94Se: Identification of an Oblate K Isomer of 94Se and the GroundState Shape Transition between N = 58 and 60”, Physical Review Letters 124, 222501 (2020). (ISI)
3. A. Frotscher, …, L.X. Chung, B.D. Linh, et al., “Sequential Nature of (p,3p)Two-Proton Knockout from Neutron-Rich Nuclei”, Physical Review Letters 125, 012501 (2020). (ISI)
Thursday, 04/06/2020, 09:48
1. R. Taniuchi, L.X. Chung et al., “78Ni revealed as a doubly magic stronghold against nuclear deformation”, Nature 569 (2019) 53.
2. S. Chen, [...], L.X. Chung, B. D. Linh et al., “Quasifree Neutron Knockout from 54Ca Corroborates Arising N = 34 Neutron Magic Number”, Physical Review Letters 123, 142501 (2019).
Wednesday, 02/01/2019, 10:30
Q.V. Phan, H.J. Kim, G. Rooh, S.H. Kim. Tl2ZrCl6 crystal: Efficient scintillator for X- and γ-ray spectroscopies. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 766, 25 October 2018, Pages 326-330
Tuesday, 16/01/2018, 16:28
1. Nancy Paul, L. X. Chung, B. D. Linh, et al. “Are There Signatures of Harmonic Oscillator Shell Gaps Far from Stability? –First Spectroscopy of 110Zr” Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 032501 (2017).
2. F. Flavigny, et al., L.X. Chung, B. D. Linh. “Shape Evolution in Neutron-rich Krypton Isotopes beyond N = 60: First spectroscopy of 98,100Kr” Phys. Rev. Lett. 118, 242501 (2017).
3. L. Olivier, L. X. Chung et al. “Persistence of the Z=28 Shell Gap Around 78Ni: First Spectroscopy of 79Cu”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 192501 (2017).
Tuesday, 07/03/2017, 16:10
1. Ngo Hai Tan, Doan Thi Loan, Dao T.Khoa, J. Margueron, Mean-field study of hot β-stable protoneutron star matter: Impact of the symmetry energy and nucleon effective mass, Physical Review C 93, 035806 (2016).
2. Dao T. Khoa, Nguyen Hoang Phuc, Doan Thi Loan, and Bui Minh Loc, Nuclear mean field and double-folding model of the nucleus-nucleus optical potential, Physical Review C 94, 034612 (2016).
Tuesday, 23/02/2016, 15:58
1. T. Hashimoto, A.M. Krumbholz, P.von Neumann, A. Tamii, P.G. Reinhard, T. Adachi, N.T.Khai, A. Krugmann, D. Martin, H. Hatanaka, C. Iwamoto, et al., “Dople polarization of 120Sn and nuclear energy density functionals”, Physical Review C 92, 031305 (R) (2015).
Friday, 09/01/2015, 10:15
1) Bui Minh Loc, Dao T. Khoa, and R. G. T. Zegers “Charge-exchange scattering to the isobaric analog state at medium energies as a probe of the neutron skin”, Phys. Rev. C 89 (2014) 024317...
Thursday, 28/08/2014, 13:24
1. D.C. Cuong, D.T. Khoa, Y. Kanada-Enyo, “Folding model analysis of the inelastic alpha+12C scattering at medium energies…”, Physical Review C (in press).
2. N.V. Hiep, P.T. Nhung, P. Darriulat, P.N. Diep, P.T. Anh, P.N. Dong, D.T. Hoai, N.T. Thao “Radio Observation of Solar-Activity-Related mHz Oscillations”, Solar Physics, 1-12
3. B.D.Dung, T.V Giap, T. Kovács, L.D. Cuong, N.H. Quyet, “Indoor Radon Concentration Measurements at the Locations of the First Nuclear Power Plants of Vietnam”, Rom. Journ. Phys., Vol. 58, Supplement, P. S108–S114, Bucharest, 2013